Monday, December 17, 2012

Have Heart | Demo 2003 (Test Press & Olive)

Yes, I know, I talking about Have Heart, once again. This is not my fault, I presume some guys around the world want some bucks before christmas. So they sell their collection and I take advantage of that. I'm evil !

Whatever, today, two brand new stuff for my Demo 2003 collection : Test Press from the fourth press and Olive with color cover. I'm so glad because I wanted those two things since a long time ago.

7 press, 57 editions, but only two Test Press : the first from the... first press and the second from the fourth press. I think Bottled Up made a new Test Press when the pressing plant threw away the stampers and labels. The new cover appeared at this time.


Mine is the one from the fourth press out of 13 copies. Test Press comes with a special cover. In fact, this is the first regular cover with the mention "Test Press". I love this design ! But, despite the first Test Press, this edition doesn't got a transparent cover, this is a classic paper sheet.


Vinyl is stamped on both side of the label : "Have Heart Demo 2003 Test Press" on the front and Bottled Up logo (in color) on the back. It's pity, Test Press are not handnumbered.


It's funny because this Test Press isn't my rarest and expensive edition of this record. I got the Celuloid Acetate cover out of 10, the Negative cover out of 10, the Olive one out of 8, some alternative covers from the last press out of 10 or 11, ... But hey, this is a Test Press and this is Have Heart. I always love Test Press, like each vinyl collector I presume. This is like you have a piece of music's history, a stuff you're never supposed to get.


At the beginning, the pressing information always spoke about only one color cover edition : Olive. But, in reality, they are four different edition from the fifth press with the new cover in color : Olive (8 copies), Easter Egg (6), Dark Grey (5) and Dark Green (4).


You probably understand, this cover is the new regular cover, used since the fourth press to the last one, but the picture is in color. No big deal but the fanatic in me always wanted to own that stuff.


So, this is the Olive edition from the fifth press out of 8 copies handnumbered on the inner sleeve. I got the n° 6.


At this time, I see the final line. It only remains for me to get the Gorilla Biscuit's rip off cover and the Halloween's cover and it's done. But I don't care about the Yellow Summer Tour cover or the Green alternative cover. I have the chance to buy that stuff but spend 100 bucks for a cover that I have 3 times ? Na !

And don't forget to check my website with all editions and all pictures of Have Heart's vinyls.

No comments:

Post a Comment