Sunday, December 30, 2012

She & Him | A Very She & Him Christmas

Oh oh oh, merry christmas, this a true Hardcore time ! Heavy, intense, tortured with a lot of sing alone and mosh part, this time is A Very She & Him Christmas by She & Him. Yes, so Hardcore.

In this festive period, I decided to talk about this LP that a good friend offered to me for christmas. He knew my huge love of Zoey Deschannel since I saw her in Almost Famous (she's William's sister). This LP has been released by Merge Records last year. I wanted to buy it but I doesn't have enough money.

I don't really like She & Me, this is a fuckin' hipster folk. Despite I love Zooey, I hate when she sing and I doesn't like his TV show New Girl essentially for that reason.

But this album is different, this is a christmas record and he's very cool. I love heard that stuff when I prepare food or presents, it's totally in the mood of christmas. And, oh my god, Zooey in Mother Santa on the back cover !!!


I got the "first press", or maybe the "2011 press" is a better word. Vinyl is Clear Red on the first edition. Merge released a new edition this year with a White vinyl. The snowflake is not on the vinyl, it's just the inner sleeve that appears in transparency.


I really love this back cover. Zooey, Mother Santa !


This stuff is really neat, Merge put a lot of fun things : printed inner sleeve, download card, wish card in envelope with tracklist ...


... And an "handwrited" word.


No comments:

Post a Comment