Monday, December 3, 2012

Have Heart | Demo 2003 (Celuloid Acetate)

Last week, I got a brand new edition of the famous Have Heart's Demo 2003 released on Bottled Up. I'm still far from some huge and fanatic collector, but my collection start to be interesting. I got 13 variations from this record, without forget the Tape edition. Like all my collection (maybe except What Feeds The Fire) I collecting essentially editions with alternative cover. I'm not very interested by color variations with the same cover. Maybe I'm not enough rich for that...

So, last week I bought a new alternative edition from the third press : the Dark Green one with the huge acetate celluloid cover. This is probably one of the more expensive records I never bought. I'm poor (in all sense) and stupid !


The vinyl is Dark Green. There is no really difference with the Mint Green of the same press (see below). Mint Green is stamped on the label, Dark Green's not. In my opinion, this is the only real difference between this two colors. 


All the particularity of this edition is this amazing cover. Not the design, this is just the alternative cover from the second press. The material ! This cover is print on a fuckin' celuloid acetate, you know like a transparent platic. 


This is not my first vinyl with that, but hey, this is so cool ! You can see the innersleeve, or the vinyl, by transparency.

Bottled Up released only 10 copies of them. For information, the cover (and the vinyl) of the Test Press from the first press was also on celluloid acetate film.

On this picture, I took off the innersleeve, so you can see the vinyl by transparency behind the cover. I love that.


And on this picture, you can see the "difference" between the Dark Green (on the left) and the Mint Green (on the right). Yeah big deal...


As always, you can check my website about Have Heart's vinyl for many information about all release.

No comments:

Post a Comment