Friday, October 26, 2012

Anchor | Recovery (Tape)

This month I talked about my Anchor collection and my tape collection. What better way to conclude ? The tape version of Anchor's last album, Recovery !

I completely forgot I ordered this tape, so what a surprise to find in my mailbox a beautiful package from the mailorder of Live And Learn Records, a really cool belgian label.

This tape was released by Learn To Trust Records, a label from Kuala Lumpur. Yes, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.


 Clear is the only variation, limited to 60 copies. Manufactured tape, but homemade cover.


If you still don't know Anchor, it's a fuckin' great Hardcore band from Sweden (and probably Norway). They have some great records and given huge shows around the world. Go take a look on their amazing album A Quiet Dance.

Cool stuff !

No comments:

Post a Comment