Saturday, July 14, 2012

Run With The Hunted + Unveil (Part 1)

Sorry for the lack of new notes, too much work, no camera, ... But to return, I switch to english. This makes the content much more universal and accessible to as many people. I take this opportunity to apologize for my pathetic english.

Last night we organized a show with Run With The Hunted and Unveil, a wonderful opportunity to stock up on vinyl. I came back with the arms loaded. That's why I decided to divide it into two parts : the 7" and the LP.

We start with a Run With The Hunted's 7" : Silent Conversations. The disc contains two pieces of the band's first album. I do not have much information on this edition, it seems to be a self-production.

  
The cover is silkscreen printed. Simple and effective.

My vinyl is Black. According to the scant information I could gather, there are two different versions : black vinyl / black cover limited to 100 copies, and black vinyl / white cover also limited to 100 copies.

The insert is very nice.


Run With The Hunted is a really cool band. Their EP Destroy All Calendars is one of my favorite discs. It is these four titles that have the most groove on stage.

Then I recovered two Unveil's 7", a very good band from Switzerland. Their show was huge.

The first, and oldest, is Destruction Wherever I Go released on Start A Fire Records. A four titles with a beautiful package and a really neat packaging.

 
My vinyl is Black and limited to 300 copies. There are also transparent vinyl (77 copies) and red (75 copies).

The disc contains an insert.

 
The second is Hypnopaedia, released in co-production at Start A Fire and Take It Back. Also four songs and a gorgeous cover !

 
I also have the Black vinyl limited to 350 copies. The other one is a Green / Black limited to 150 copies.

There is also an insert.

 
We have given the realization of the flyers to Benoit Carbonnel and we can say that we have laid something pretty crazy. Love !

 
Finally, a small Run With The Hunted's stickers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment