Sunday, July 22, 2012

Verse - Bitter Clarity, Uncommon Grace

Verse is my favorite band. When they separated, I was depressed. When they reformed, I was in heaven. When Bridge Nine has announced the release of a new album ... Imagine !

Automatically, within seconds after the announcement of the preorders, I ordered everything that could be ordered : white, smoke and "Preorder" pack.

After many listenings, I must say I have mixed feelings about this album. There is good or very good, but there are also things not terrible or bizarre. The musical turn is a little disappointing, but I lose all reason with Verse, so ...

I received my lovely package from Bridge Nine few days ago. First, postal workers are really assholes. One corner of my package was smashed and all the covers of my records have therefore had a slaughtered corner. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck you "La Poste" or "U.S. Postal" or whoever you are.

The cover illustration is absolutely beautiful. What a fucking class ! I love her too.


As always now, Bridge Nine has not given details of the press. But it is not risky to think that the White vinyl is the most common.

Edit : Bridge Nine finally gave the pressing informations. This one is out of 1000.

  
The back cover is also very beautiful.


White vinyl addition, I also ordered the Clear Red / Smoke. Really not bad.

Edit : Bridge Nine finally gave the pressing informations. This one is out of 700.

  
The "Preorder" pack was announced with the rarest edition. After the blow of Promises Kept's green vinyl, I say that the pack would contain a special color. So, I also ordered him, despite the fact the content is not really extraordinary.

Bingo! A few weeks later, Chris from Bridge Nine has confirmed on his Instagram. So I also received the Clear / Black vinyl, supposed to be the rarest.


Edit : Bridge Nine finally gave the pressing informations. This one is out of 300.

  
The pack also contained a tshirt, sticker and the poster below :

  
The insert is common to the three colors.

  
A few days ago, Verse organized the release party for the album before going on tour in Europe. An edition Record Release was performed in 150 copies with a special cover and the Clear Red Smoke vinyl.

It was quick, we already find the beast on eBay and prices are already indecent ...
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment