Friday, July 20, 2012

Ruiner - I Heard This (Test Press) Is Assholes

It's been a few weeks I received these two records but I have not had time to talk about that.

I must say I am particularly excited to have these two albums. First, Test Press's of Prepare To Be Let Down, Ruiner's debut album. Then, the Record Release edition of their super compilation I Heard These Dudes Are Assholes. A record I've always found really cool with his tribute cover to the Ramones.

I had the opportunity to get both at once and I'm very happy.

We start with the edition produced especially for the release party of the compilation I Heard These Dudes Are Assholes, released on Bridge Nine.

What makes the charm of this edition is her tribute to the first Ramones album cover. The idea is certainly not new but it's a true success !
 
 
200 white vinyl copies were used for this edition. This is the most common color because the regular edition was pressed in 1000 copies.


The disc is hand numbered on the back cover. I have the n° 70.

 
In fact, the cover of the special edition is just a foldover sleeve. Inside we find the standard record with his cover (ugly !). The insert is exactly the same.
 
 
Musically this compilation is a must!

Normally it comes with a CD and a wonderful book but the seller forgot to send it to me. He must send it to me but I'm still waiting. Fuck.

Then, so I kept the Test Press of the Ruiner's first album : Prepare To Be Let Down. A great album which I already own the Record Release edition and the second pressing.

As often now with Bridge Nine, Test Press has no cover, just a blank innersleeve.

 
The label has a stamp with the band name, the words "Bridge Nine Test Pressing" and the handnumber. I have n° 15 out of 20.


On the back, the is the Bridge Nine's stamp.


This is my second Ruiner's Test Press after the Split with Attica Attica.

No comments:

Post a Comment