Thursday, November 8, 2012

Unfun / Despite Everything | Split Single

I bought this 7" yesterday at Unfun's show in Marseille. They played with a new cool local band named La Flingue. Unfortunately, I can't see Unfun because it's too late and I'm an old guy now... I'm 30 years old and I got a dog. So hard.

Well, I doesn't have many thing to say about this band or this record because I does'nt know them before yesterday. They come from Canada and played a cool Pop Punk music.

This Split Single shared with the greek band Despite Everything is their last release. The disc came out on three label : ADD, Drunken Sailor and Ha Ha Ha Cool ! Records. This is a one shot press of 500 copies but with five different colors : Dark Green, Blood Red, Pink, Black and Purple.


If I understood correctly, each colour is out of 100 copies. Mine is Puprle.


No comments:

Post a Comment