Saturday, September 29, 2012

Have Heart | What Counts (Summer Tour 2005)

Last month I talk about the three Have Heart's Demo 2003 made for the Summer Tour 2005. I actually complete my collection with the two editions of the What Counts EP made for the same Summer Tour 2005 by Think Fast Records.

I'm so happy because I finally got the two Mortal Kombat editions !

Like the Sub Zero cover, Think Fast made a Scorpion alternative cover for the Sink With Cali Fest III edition. 125 copies on classic Black vinyl with black print on the label from the third press.

I love this shit !


The other one is the Positive Numbers Fest 2005 edition on Clear Red out of 125 copies with an alternative cover from the fourth press. 

Fun fact, this pressing supposed to be blue, but the plant sent red instead. Blue copies were sent after the fest with normal cover.


This edition is handnumbered on the back cover. I got the n° 82 of 125.

No comments:

Post a Comment